Home‎ > ‎Parks and Recreation‎ > ‎

Scott A. Lewis Park


Scott A. Lewis Park
is Cottleville's newest addition to our Parks system. 
This park is named after the former long term Chief of Police/City Administrator who was later elected St. Charles County Sheriff.  Sheriff Lewis continues to serve as Cottleville's City Historian.  This is a 65 acre park with two lakes that total 25 acres. You can find Scott A.
Lewis Park within the Miralago Subdivision off Mid Rivers Mall Drive at 1000 Scott A. Lewis Lane. 
 

Pavilion 1

The Park is home to Pavilion 1 which houses approximately 60 guests. Pavilion 1 also offers electricity, large 
bar-b-que grill, trash cans, bathrooms, with adjacent parking, paved walking trail, and boat ramp for water sports such as; canoe, kayak and long board. 



Buchheit Lake 
Stroll the 8' wide paved trail in Scott A. Lewis Park for a scenic view of Buchheit Lake.  The lake is named after Don Buchheit; a longtime Cottleville resident, a  business owner, who served Cottleville for 30+ years as Alderman in Ward 2.   



Boat Ramp
The boat ramp at Scott A. Lewis park provides access to Buchheit Lake for fishing, and small boats such as; kayaks, paddle boats, canoes, long boards, etc. No gas motors are allowed, electric motors only.