All property taxes for residents of Cottleville are collected by the St. Charles County Collector's Office.
All sales, TDD and CID taxes for Cottleville businesses are collected by the Missouri Department of Revenue.
All utility taxes for Cottleville businesses and residents are collected by each utility company.
|Property Tax Rates|
|Total Property Tax Charged by Cottleville||.2458|
|Sales Tax Rates|
|Storm Water and Parks||0.5000|
|TDD/CID Sales Tax Rates and Assessments*|
|Mid Rivers Transportation District (Sales Tax)||0.5000|
|Cottleville Old Town Community Improvement District (Sales Tax)||1.0000|
|Frank Martin's Garden Community Improvement District (Sales Tax)||1.0000|
|Cottleville Greenway Community Improvement District (Assessment Only, No Sales tax)||TBD|
|Utility Tax Rates|
*The City of Cottleville has Transportation Development Districts and Community Improvement Districts within it's boundaries. CID and TDD are additional sales taxes applied to purchases within these districts to finance public improvements and public services. CID and TDD are a separate political subdivisions of the State of Missouri and each are administered by legal and administrative professional companies.
For more information or to find annual reports for a CID or TDD please visit:
- Mid Rivers Transportation District
- Cottleville Old Town Community Improvement District
- Frank Martin's Garden: Newly Formed
- Cottleville Greenway Community Improvement District
For questions regarding sales tax rates, to confirm your sales tax rate or to obtain a Missouri Retail Sales Tax License for Cottleville, call the Missouri Department of Revenue at 573-751-2836.
Other Financial Information
- 2019 City of Cottleville Audited Government Funds Statement
- 2020 City of Cottleville Audited Government Funds Statement
- 2021 City of Cottleville Audited Government Funds Statement
- 2022 City of Cottleville Audited Government Funds Statement
Contact the Cottleville City Treasurer with questions at [email protected], or 636-498-6565 dial 5.