Do you have a new business in Cottleville?
Please find our applications under "Forms, Permits, & Licenses". Some items you may need in order to get your business started in the City of Cottleville are:
- Business License Application/Renewal
- Liquor License Application
- Live Entertainment License Application
- Missouri Retail Sales Tax License stating your are inside the City Limits of Cottleville (573-751-9268)
- No Tax Due Letter from the Missouri Department of Revenue (573-751-9268) with "Cottleville" listed in the upper right.
- City of Cottleville Occupancy Inspection Permit (contact City Hall at 636-498-6565, 0)
- Certificate of Insurance for Workers Compensation Coverage
- Sign Permit Application
- Building Permit Application is needed for new building and tenant finishes.
Please contact the City Clerk at [email protected] for any new business questions.
Please note: some businesses require additional application processes, such as, rezoning, conditional use permits, etc. We can assist with these applications/processes when necessary.
- A Conditional Use Permit/Application may be required for your business type.
- ALL new businesses require a conditional use permit when locating within the Cottleville Old Town Historic District.
- ALL changes to any signage and/or exterior building within the Cottleville Old Town Historic District requires a Certificate of Appropriateness.