To View & Pay a Fine Online in Cottleville Municipal Court :
- For most Municipal Offenses issued on or after 3/1/21: click here
*If you do not have your ticket number, please filter using 11th Judicial Circuit
or if you don't find your case on casenet and it is eligible to be paid out of court: click here
- For most Municipal Offenses issued through 2/28/21 click here
For additional assistance viewing case information or paying your fine, please contact the Court Administrator at [email protected] or 636-498-6363 to determine options available to you. Also a kiosk is located in our lobby which also accepts debit and credit card or to view your case.
To SEARCH and VIEW most aged tickets, current cases with missed court dates, or warrants: click here*A case status of 'W' indicates warrant status.
VIEW FINE SCHEDULE on or after 3/1/21: click here
VIEW FINE SCHEDULE prior to 2/28/21: click here
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Court costs?
The Court Costs amount is set by Missouri State Statute and City Ordinance = $31.50
- $12.00 General Court Cost
- $ 7.50 State & City Crime Victims Fund (95% & 5% split)
- $ 2.00 City Police Training
- $1.00 State Police Training
- $2.00 Inmate Security Fund
- $7.00 Show Me Court Automation
- Jail Restitution = TBD by Case
- DWI Recoup = TBD by Case
2. Do I have to appear in Court?
No, it is not necessary to appear in Court for some traffic violations, or if you wish to plead guilty to the charge. If you have any questions whether it is necessary to appear in Court, please contact the Court Administrator at [email protected] or at 636-498-6363.
3. Do I need an attorney?
If you wish to plead guilty and pay the fine and cost, it is not necessary to have an attorney represent you.
4. How can I request a continuance or set up a payment schedule?
Contact the Court Administrator [email protected] or at 636-498-6363 to request a continuance or to set up a payment schedule. However, the Judge may require you to appear on your original Court Date.
5. How do I pay a fine?
A. ONLINE with Debit or Credit Card with -Click here
B. A self payment kiosk is located in our lobby which also accepts debit and credit card.
C. ONLY Cash, Check, or Money Order is accepted in person at the court payment window.
You may also mail your payment, use our drop box, pay in person, or appear at :
Cottleville Municipal Court
5490 Fifth Street
Cottleville, Missouri 63304
The Court Offices are open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; closed daily from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. There is a drop box at this location for use when the office is closed. Please place payment inside an envelope with your name on the outside. If you need confirmation of your fine balance, please contact the Court Administrator at 636-498-6363 or [email protected]
6. How many points am I allowed on my license before it will be
suspended or revoked?
Suspension = 8 points in 18 months
Revocation = 12 points in 12 months
7. Attorney entry:
Please send one copy of each to the Prosecutor’s Assistance at 5490 5th Street Cottleville, MO 63304:
- Entry of Appearance with a SASE.
- Request for Recommendation.
- Request for Discovery, if necessary, including SASE with extra postage.
- Driving record required when entering an appearance on a DWI. Please include this with the entry to expedite the recommendation process.
The prosecutor will make all recommendations on the evening of Court and will be then mailed out the week of Court. Please also send a copy of the Entry of Appearance in a separate envelope addressed to the to the Court Administrator at 5490 5th Street Cottleville, Mo. 63304.
8. remit proof of insurance
Please submit proof of insurance, covering the date the summons was written, to [email protected], via US Mail Attn: Court Administrator at 5490 Fifth Street - Cottleville, Mo 63304 or via fax at 636-498-6575.