View Cases, Online Payment Options & Fee Schedule
- Search, View or Track Court Cases Online
- Pay Court Fines Online with Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Check
- Traffic Violation Bureau Fine Schedule as of 3/1/21
*If you do not have your ticket number or can not find your case, please filter using 11th Judicial Circuit and your name. Please note it may be 10-14 days before your ticket or case appears on Mo case.net.
** If you have missed two or more court dates OR your fine is NOT eligible to be paid online through Mo case.net please see item 9 below under FAQs.
** Offenses listed on the fine schedule above can be paid without a court appearance.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Court costs?
The Court Costs amount is set by Missouri State Statute and City Ordinance = $31.50
- $12.00 General Court Cost
- $ 7.50 State & City Crime Victims Fund (95% & 5% split)
- $ 2.00 City Police Training
- $1.00 State Police Training
- $2.00 Inmate Security Fund
- $7.00 Show Me Court Automation
- Jail Restitution = TBD by Case
- DWI Recoup = TBD by Case
2. Do I have to appear in Court?
Most traffic violations can be paid with out a court appearance using Mo case.net. Paying your ticket online with Mo case.net consuitues a plea of gulity. If your violation does not appear on the TBV fine scehdule above, a court appearance is required. If you have any questions whether it is necessary to appear in Court, please contact the Court Administrator at [email protected] or at 636-498-6363.
3. DO I NEED AN ATTORNEY?
If you wish to plead guilty and pay the fine and cost, it is not necessary to have an attorney represent you.
4. How can I request a continuance or set up a payment plan?
Contact the Court Administrator [email protected] or at 636-498-6363 to request a continuance or to set up a payment schedule. However, the Judge may require you to appear on your original Court Date.
5. How do I pay a fine?
* Online with a Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Check
* Self payment kiosks are located in the lobby which also accepts debit cards, credit cards and e-checks.
* ONLY Cash, Check, or Money Order is accepted in person at the court payment window.
You may also mail your payment, use the drop box, pay in person, and/or appear at :
Cottleville Municipal Court
5490 Fifth Street
Cottleville, Missouri 63304
The Court Offices are open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; closed daily from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. There is a drop box at this location for use when the office is closed. Please place payment inside an envelope with your name and contact information on the outside. If you need confirmation of your fine balance, please contact the Court Administrator at 636-498-6363 or [email protected].
6. How many points am I allowed on my license before it will be
suspended or revoked?
Suspension = 8 points in 18 months
Revocation = 12 points in 12 months
7. Attorney entry:
Entry of appearance is done via Missouri Case Net
Please send one copy of each to the Prosecutor’s Assistance at 5490 5th Street Cottleville, MO 63304:
* Driving record required when entering an appearance on a DWI. Please include this with the entry to expedite the recommendation process.
The prosecutor will make all recommendations on the evening of Court and they will then be mailed out the week of Court.
8. HOW TO REMIT PROOF OF INSURANCE
Please submit proof of insurance, covering the date the summons was written, to [email protected], via US Mail Attn: Court Administrator at 5490 Fifth Street - Cottleville, Mo 63304 or via fax at 636-498-6575.
9. INFORMATION FOR MUNCIPAL OFFENSES OR FINES THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PAID ONLINE AT MISSOURI CASE.NET
If you received a ticket for a violation not listed on the fine schedule above, are on a payment plan or you have missed more than two courts dates you may be eligible to pay your fines and courts costs here:
11. WHAT SHOULD I SHOULD DO IF I HAVE A WARRANT
If you have a active warrant for Cottleville contact the Court Administrator immediately at [email protected] or 636-498-6363 to determine options available to you.
For additional assistance, viewing case information or paying your fine, please contact the Court Administrator at [email protected] or 636-498-6363 to determine options available to you. A kiosk is located in our lobby which accepts debit cards, credit cards and e-checks or to just view your case.